The official TeamSpeak has a new section for Addons. Right now there is a contest to find the best plugin. So I ask you to vote for me at http://addons.teamspeak.com/directory/plugins/overlay/TS-Notifier.html. If you vote or write a review, you also can win some interesting prices.
I just uploaded a new version of TSNotifier.
New in 1.3.6.
- Added new option to tray-icon: General -> Show others
–> displays names of everyone in the channel (default: off)
- Added new option to tray-icon: Colors -> Others
–> change color of people who are not speaking (Show others must be enabled)
- Renamed whitelist.ini to gamesettings.ini
- Renamed TSNotifier.ini to settings.ini
- Moved settings.ini to %APPDATA%
- I switched to the current version of the DirectX-SDK (June 2010)
- IMPORTANT: you must update the HelperPlugins for this version or you will get a lot of errors
- IMPORTANT: if you get errors about missing d3dx9_43.dll or d3dx10_43.dll, you have to update DirectX. You can either use the WebUpdater (in the startmenu-folder of TSNotifier) or download the update from this site.
You can download this as always on http://tsnotifier.cfxxl.de/
I just uploaded a new version of TSNotifier that’s compatible with ts3 beta28.
new in 1.3.5.
- HelperPlugin client-beta28 compatible
- minor bugfixes
The download can be found here: http://tsnotifier.cfxxl.de