Finally, I found some time to update the English version of the TS Notifier HowTo. As I’m not a native speaker there might/will be some/many mistakes in there. If you notice anything please leave me a comment and I will be glad to correct it.
I just uploaded a new version of TSNotifier.
New in 1.3.6.
- Added new option to tray-icon: General -> Show others
–> displays names of everyone in the channel (default: off)
- Added new option to tray-icon: Colors -> Others
–> change color of people who are not speaking (Show others must be enabled)
- Renamed whitelist.ini to gamesettings.ini
- Renamed TSNotifier.ini to settings.ini
- Moved settings.ini to %APPDATA%
- I switched to the current version of the DirectX-SDK (June 2010)
- IMPORTANT: you must update the HelperPlugins for this version or you will get a lot of errors
- IMPORTANT: if you get errors about missing d3dx9_43.dll or d3dx10_43.dll, you have to update DirectX. You can either use the WebUpdater (in the startmenu-folder of TSNotifier) or download the update from this site.
You can download this as always on http://tsnotifier.cfxxl.de/
I just uploaded a new version of TSNotifier that’s compatible with ts3 beta28.
new in 1.3.5.
- HelperPlugin client-beta28 compatible
- minor bugfixes
The download can be found here: http://tsnotifier.cfxxl.de
Currently I’m working on making this blog multilingual. In the future all my post will be available in German and English. It will take some time to translate everything, so don’t panic if something isn’t translated yet.